AERC's team of experts take the worry out of disposing of data and electronics.
As a nationally regulated and "permitted" electronic & universal waste recycler with over 30 years of experience helping over 2500 corporate clients recycle and dispose of assets containing sensitive data, you can rest assured knowing that your information will be safely and permanetly destroyed.
AERC's Experts Provide The Highest Level Data Destruction Services, including:
• Maintaining Confidentiality for your Company and your Customers’ information
• Compliance with all Federal Information Security Laws: HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, FACTA, Graham Leach Bliley Act.
• Department of Defense Wipe - Hard Disk passed through disk wiping software, according to DoD clearing and sanitizing standard 5220.22-M (7-pass wipe available).
• Shredding - Hard Disk passed through on-site shredder, equipped with degaussing, such that all materials are simultaneously degaussed and shredded to 1” by 3” pieces.
• Arbor Press - Punch passed through Hard Disk housing, board, and platter
• Onsite Service: AERC will come to your facility and perform Hard Drive destruction services. Our specialized personnel will make sure that your information containing devices do not leave your premises with accessible information.
Contact us today using the form on the right to see how we can help you!