Careers at AERC Recycling Solutions
AERC is constantly looking for EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEES!.
Both hourly and salary positions are available at some of our regional facilities which are located in:
- Hayward, CA
- Pomona, CA
- West Melbourne, FL
- Bolingbroke (Atlanta), GA
- Allentown, PA
- Richmond, VA
Regional Sales Managers: Responsible for new business development (sales) for both Universal Waste and Electronic Waste Recycling Services. New Business Development activities will also include general marketing functions. B2B sales to the Commercial Real Estate/Property Management, HealthCare Facilities, Hospitality/Gaming Industry, Industrial/Manufacturing, Educational Institutions, Retail, and other target markets as identified.
Regional Sales Manager positions are currently available in the following locations:
- Richmond, VA
Prior experience selling in a "service industry" to the target markets listed above is preferred. Sales in the environmental services and/or waste management recycling industry is a plus.
Position requires excellent oral / written communication skills including public speaking skills, excellent time management / organization skills, computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
Valid driver's license required and overnight travel is a requirement of the position.
AERC offers a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) and a commission program, mileage reimbursement, medical / dental / vision, and 401(k) program for the right individual.
If interested in the Regional Sales Manager position, please send your cover letter and resume with the AERC location you are interested in to:
Careers-RSM at AERC dot COM.
Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative: Southern California (Pomona)
- Handle numerous incoming customer phone calls in a professional manner
- Taking / processing new orders, requests for pick-ups, requests for recycling kits via telephone and/or e-mail.
- Administratively Support and assist Outside Sales Reps on request for quote / proposals (RFQ/RFP) including preparation of written quotes/proposals, vendor qualification submittals
- Provide customer interface on matters of sales, pricing, service coordination, problem solving
- Responsible for preparation and sending collateral marketing materials ( brochures, SOQs, Vendor Info Packages) sent to new and prospective customers
- Interface with internal departments at AERC to accomplish sales and operational goals
- Responsible for regular and accurate data entry into CRM Software program to maintain on-going history of all activities within accounts.
- Responsible for accurate data entry into the operational accounting systems on all orders
- Perform some telesales functions as requested
- Attend customer/industry functions i.e. tradeshows and conferences as requested. (May be after normal business hours)
- Occasional overnight travel may be required
- Perform other administrative and/or sales and customer support functions as assigned
- Prior customer service experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills including in all Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- "Team-Player" attitude required
- Professional , clean, neat appearance required for interface with customers
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be able to form interactive, interdependent working relationship with peers, Outside Sales Reps and Transportation/Operations to accomplish company goals
If interested in the Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative position, please send your cover letter and resume with the AERC location you are interested in to:
Careers-CSRPA02 at AERC dot COM.